General Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I obtain a copy of my high school transcript?
A: Former students may request a copy of their high school transcript by utilizing our online request system. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions accordingly. When submitting your request, please be sure to include:
- Name used while in school
- Date of Birth
- Name of last Philadelphia public school attended with approximate year
- Address where transcript is to be sent
- Phone number where you can be reached during the day
- E-mail address
- Fees will be listed on the site and can be paid online using all major credit/debit cards
Please direct additional questions to the Student Records Information Center at 215-400-4780.